Alexandria Morris <33

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kahimi Karie

I am so loving Kahimi Karie. I love this type of Bossa Nova Jazz. I've been looking for her CD for months now. I even went to the biggest CD shop in France but I couldnt get them. I saw it on eBay the other time, it was so cheap at first and i think the bid went up to nearly a 100bucks maybe? And its American Dollars. lol.

So basically she's Japanese but she's been living in Paris for a very long time. So she sings french jazz. Its sooo gooood! She's like my favourite favourite idol!!! : ) (Below is that CD cover, i know it looks kind of dodgy)






PS: Oh, how small can our world be.... My dad called me this morning and guess what i found out? Apparently K's dad and my dad know each other!! And they even play golf together!! WTF? and whats far worst, in indo, K's apparently my cousin's neighbour!!! ARGGHHH *screams & then dissappearss......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home