Alexandria Morris <33

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Sex.

After reading my previous entry about boyfriends, I am pretty damn sure, right now you're looking for one (i just hope its not from the search engine). So after you got yourself a boyfriend, whats next? You've got to deal with something called 'Sometimes Men Doesn't Want to Have Sex". We all know that they want sex, they want sex everyday if they have the opportunity to. So something must be wrong if they reject sex at that moment. I was in the car with my boyfriend and I was asking him what probably are the reasons why men don't want sex. And after having a good laugh, we both came up with a few good reasons :)

1. You're Fat.

2. I'm soooo tired, like overly exhausted kind of tired, with a lot of energy loss a.k.a overwork kind of tired.

3. You're not that good.

4. I haven't ate all day and we were about to eat.

5. We just ate too much.

6. I've just fallen from the stairs and my legs still hurts.

7. We just got off the phone with your annoying mother.

8. You're still fat.

9. Having sex with a condom is like eating food without taste.

10. You said you just had sex with a random guy? I don't want to get STDs, HIVs, or whatever kind of deadly illness you might catch. And yes, not even with condoms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home