Alexandria Morris <33

Friday, February 22, 2008

Won't Listen.

Okay guys, I'll stop with the Sex thing before all you of think that my hormones are running really wild. Last night, I had this little tiff with my boyfriend. He has this habit of repeating and repeating his points, and I just got really pissed off that I started yelling and yelling and yelling non-stop. Until of course, I ran out of breath. And then for once, I thought the battle was over, it was quiet. But it didn't last a whole minute, and he started doing that thing again - going through the same thing over and over again. And I did the same, so at one point of time, I wasn't listening to him anymore. He took a little while to finally realise I wasn't even listening anymore. And he goes "Why do you keep doing that? You just stop listening to me?"

So here, I'll list you down all the reasons why Girls (I) Sometimes Won't Listen To Boys (You).

1. I haven't finished my sentence.

2. You've been repeating the same thing for the last half hour.

3. You just have too much pride, don't you? So you think you're always right? You never want to lose if we are having an arguement. But sometimes you are wrong, okay! But we girls, we are always right, remember that! :)

4. Cant you see I'm with my other girlfriends, doing a very serious business here. (Yes, choosing which colour for the dress we are going to buy for this Saturday's party, IS a serious business!)

5. I just got a stain on my skirt and I'm trying effing hard to get it off. *scratch scratch*

6. You just said I was fat!

7. -boys nag- "Urgh, the stain still wouldn't come off" -boys nag-

8. You maybe want to chew some gum? I think your breath stink.

9. And if it was not one of the lists above, then maybe I'm just being hard in the ass.

10. And if you want to work things out, for me personally. Buy me a Tifanny and I'll be super duper nice to you for a day. I'll listen to you; your every single words! I promise :)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home