Alexandria Morris <33

Saturday, February 23, 2008

For You.

This entry is dedicated for my dear friend,

I know you're going through a very hard time now. Tell me if I'm wrong. I know you look strong in the outside, but on the inside, you're breaking down. I might be one of your close friends, but yet I'm so far away. We tell each other almost everything, but yet I can't be there right beside you. But I just want you to know, if deep down, you are struggling to hold yourself up, I'm here for you. No one can understand you better than someone who's actually been there before. It might have happened a long time ago, I might have gotten over it ages ago, but a scar stays as a scar - one that I could never forget.

You felt like everything you've earnt just went down the drain and dissappears. All the effort, the time, the everything you have, you've given it to that someone. But in return, he gives nothing but hurt. The hurt that seems like it's not going to go away anytime soon. Lies, denials, promises after promises being broken - all of it stinging right into your skin, all at the same time.

You wish you can turn back time and everything will be normal again. Everything will be perfect just like before. Before when you think the world is in the palm of your hands.

But that's life. It's never smooth. But when you think about it, without that rockiness, you'll never be able come up.

It's true when someone says, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I believe in that, and I am thankful for what I've been through, because I know I won't be where I am today without that particular person, who might have hurt me. A lot.

Now, all you have to do is pick yourself up, stop looking behind you, and just keep moving forward. Throw the pain away by throwing all the bad and even the good memories of that person. Is like that person never existed. Keep telling youself, you deserve better, you deserve better! Because you do. Don't let your mind controls you, but let yourself control your mind. Don't let your emotions bring you down.

I know it's hard but soon the time will come and you'll be a so much better person. I can guarantee :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home